Thursday, October 6, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Yesterday, I received The Versatile Blogger award from Jasmine over at Jasmine and Sean.


The rules:

{one} Thank the person(s) who gave you the award and link back to them:
Thanks so much for the award Jasmine! It's nice to have made some blogger buddies! I love checking out your blog and can't wait to see more of the photos from your big day!

{two} Share Seven Things About Yourself:

1. My dad was in the Air Force and as a result I was born in Germany.
2. I'm the youngest child in my family, and the only girl.
3. I only dated one other guy before Zac and I got together.
4. I call Justin Timberlake my celebrity husband and I have no shame rocking out to NSYNC!
5. I was that geeky kid who loved the first day of school and buying new school supplies.
6. When movies come out that are based on books, I make it a point to read the book before I see the movie.
7. Reality tv is my guilty pleasure!

{three} Pass The Award On to Fifteen Newly Discovered Blogs:


Be sure to check out these awesome blogs!