Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bridey Night October Edition

Saturday night was the third edition of Bridey Night. (Read all about the beginning of Bridey here and the second Bridey get together here.)

Holly was unable to make it to this event. She has a pretty busy October schedule so she'll be joining us again in November for some more wedding planning and bridal talk.

This time around, the event was hosted by Samantha, and we had two new editions to Club Bride. One of my high school best friends, Courtney recently got engaged and I'm super excited to have her join us for our monthly get togethers! She and her fiance, Doug, will be tying the knot at Appellation California next September. Since Courtney and Samantha are both getting married at the same location I'm sure they'll have tons to talk about when it comes to seating arrangements and decoration ideas. The second addition to the group is Megan. Megan is engaged to Tony (a hilarious and sweet guy that Samantha and I work with). Bridey night was the first time that I've ever met Megan and I'm really glad that she decided to join us. I would have been really nervous to meet up with a bunch of girls I've never met before and hang out for an evening, but Megan is so sweet and fun that I'm sure she can fit right in with any group. I had a great time getting to know her and talking wedding with all the girls that night.

Though we did make sure to get a tradition Bridey Bling picture of all out our rings, we didn't take many photos since we were all too busy filling each other in on our wedding plans and concerns. (There was a little discussion about 'plus ones' that got us all thinking.) I'm definitely looking forward to the November edition of Bridey night! These ladies are such a great group of girls to hang out and plan with!

*Left to right: Courtney, Me, Samantha, and Megan*

*Top to bottom: Megan, Samantha, Me, and Courtney*


No comments: