Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

Since dress shopping is coming up pretty soon, I thought that it would be a good time to look through bridesmaid dresses as well. Sarah and Amanda live in Vegas so getting the girls all in the same place at the same time is going to take some planning this year. Everyone is going to be in town the weekend of my graduation (:D) so its the best time to get the girls in some dresses. We'll be making a trip to David's Bridal while all the girls are together, and we'll be able to see what the girls like and what dresses look good together. I would love for the girls to all wear different dresses. The color is still to be decided. I think that yellow dresses would be nice against the guys' suits. I've considered having them all wear different shades of yellow as well. In the end we'll just have to see what they all look like together and how the girls feel about them.

I've browsed through bridesmaid dresses on the David's Bridal website and sent a message to the girls telling them which dresses I like. I also sent them a few additional options. This way if they don't like the top three dresses, or if two of them like the same one, they have other dresses to choose from.

These are the top three dresses on my list:






Here are the other dresses that I liked, that the girls are welcome to choose from:







Hopefully the girls will all be able to find something that they like and will feel comfortable in. While all the dresses come in a shade of yellow, they don't all come in a shade of gray, so yellow might be the way to go. Of course the only way to know for sure what dresses we'll choose is to wait and see what they all look like in person. At least we have a selection of dresses narrowed down which is a great start.


No comments: