Thursday, September 8, 2011

Formspring


Apparently I am a little behind the times. Last week I learned what Formspring is. Anyone else out there use Formspring.com?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't feel bad. Like I said, I just heard about this website last week. Formspring is a page that allows other users to ask you questions (silly questions, serious questions, blog related, personal....whatever you can think of) and gives you a forum to both answer these questions and ask other users questions as well. I'm not sure how often I will use this page, but I thought that I would give it a shot.

So yesterday I decided to sign up. We'll see how it goes. I think I'll give the website a chance for about a month and see if it's worth it to keep my account. In the meantime, feel free to stop by my Formspring page and ask any questions that you would like.

You can find me here: TeenyChapman



No comments: