Monday, May 13, 2013

Sister, Sister

As I've said several times, when I married Zac, I married into a wonderful family. Sarah is my partner in crime, my silly buddy, my sister. We've had MANY adventures together and created some fun traditions as well (here). I love this girl and I can't imagine my life without her.


I was thrilled when she said yes to being my maid of honor (here). She threw me an amazing cocktail themed bridal shower and made everyone laugh during her fantastic speech at the wedding.


Our newest adventure together? Being prego buddies! Sarah is pregnant with baby number two and we couldn't be more excited for her and her family. Our due dates are just 6 short weeks apart (May 20 for me and July 4 for Miss Sarah). Being pregnant at the same time as my sister is something that I've hoped for over the years. In October, when she revealed that she was expecting, I got giddy. I've enjoyed sharing our experiences together over the last several months. More than anything I love that all of the little boys in our family (including Scott and Amy's little Tyler) will be very close in age. They are sure to have many adventures, traditions, and crazy stories of their own. I only wished that we lived closer to one another.

Congratulations to Sarah on becoming a mommy of two little boys!

No comments: