Sunday, May 12, 2013

39 Weeks



This post is a day early but as you can see from the board, I'm pretty impatient these days.

How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: 32lbs (Eek!)
Maternity clothes? Still only have maternity jeans. At this point I won't be buying any other maternity clothing though I am definitely running out of shirts to wear.   
Stretch marks? none yet! We're in the home stretch!! Hoping I'll miss this all together!
Sleep: Up until last night I was only waking up a few times a night to use the restroom. Last night was a different story. I could not sleep. Crazy dreams were keeping me awake. On top of that I got too hot which made my hands and feet swell and it's impossible to sleep when you're overheated, puffy, and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Realizing that this will be our last weekly update! We'll get to meet our Zane very soon.
Miss Anything? Still missing a lot of things! I've been feeling so big lately, I miss being able to sit up in bed without needing a little assistance.  
Movement: Little man is moving all the time. There are times when my belly is lopsided because he gets settled in a weird position. 
Food cravings: Still loving watermelon which apparently helps with my swelling. (Bonus!) The last few days I've wanted a hot dog and macaroni and cheese. I'll have to wait on the hot dog but Zac delivered on the mac and cheese last night. :) Happy lady.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Menstrual like cramps on and off throughout the week. Thursday night I had some cramps that turned into sharp pains but eventually went away. Last night the cramps came back. Things are definitely shifting and getting ready.  
Symptoms: Still have swollen hands and feet. My feet are pretty puffy and sore making it uncomfortable to walk around.Is a runny/stuffy nose a pregnancy symptom? I don't have allergies and I'm not sick but I have to blow my nose all the time! Achey back this week, too. It's almost over.  
Belly Button in or out? In but flattening out.
Wedding rings on or off? The rings have been gone since week 29. Still dealing with carpel tunnel.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!...when I'm not tired and sleeping.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man, finally! .... wearing my wedding rings again, and having more clothing options!!!  (White is not my color these days!)


No comments: