Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Sending out a big Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Roxanne.


I've always been appreciative of my mother, but over the last nine months I've really grown to have an understanding of the sacrifices she's made to be a mom. By the time she was my age she had already brought three of us into the world. She's a strong lady and I'm thankful for all that she's taught me.


Another Happy Mother's Day shoutout to Zac's mom, Tammie. I got very lucky because when I married Zac I didn't just get a fantastic husband, I also got an amazing family along with him. Zac's parents are wonderful people.


No horrible Mother In Law story here. Tammie and I get along great. She's my margarita buddy and we share a sometimes inappropriate sense of humor. The last year has thrown her some difficult things to deal with but she's held strong through it all. I hope she is able to take some time for herself today.


Lastly, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to two of my favorite girlies:

To Amy who is celebrating her second Mother's Day with her little man Tyler 


And to Sarah who is celebrating her third Mother's Day with little Grayson, and her last as a mama of one. By this time next year, Sarah wil have two little boys to snuggle up to. We can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Roberts family!


For all of you mamas out there....Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: