Friday, May 17, 2013

He's Here!



If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you've already seen the picture and know our news!


Our Zane has arrived and we couldn't be happier!

Our little man made his grand entrance on Wednesday May 15th at 9:24pm after 8 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing. He weighed 6 lbs. 11oz. and measured 20 in. long. We were discharged from the hospital last night just before Zane turned 24 hours old and are now all happily at home.  

Keep an eye out for posts about Zane's birth story, our experience cloth diapering a newborn in the hospital, and Zane's first weekly postpartum update. For now, Zac and I are soaking up everything baby and learning our little guy's likes and dislikes. I can't get enough of his little face.

A HUGE thank you to everyone for all of the "congratulations" messages, phone calls, and texts. Your love, support, and excitement has meant so much to us. We appreciate all of you and can't wait for Zane to meet the wonderful people we have in our lives.

I feel so blessed for my little family and am unbelievably grateful for my amazing husband. who took such great care of me during my labor and delivery and who is so incredible with Zane....but more on all of that later.

No comments: