Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just 40 More Days

That's right!! There are just 40 days left until Zac and I tie the knot! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. We started out with 16 months to plan our wedding and now with just over a month left we still have plenty to do.

The last two weeks have been busy, busy, busy but also VERY fun. In the last week alone I've had my second dress fitting and attended both of my bridal showers. I can't wait to share all of the amazing details from both parties. I had such a fantastic time at both events.

The first shower was a Feather the Nest themed affair that took place last Saturday at my home.


The second shower was a fun cocktail party hosted by my bridesmaids last night. There was a lot of champagne, lace, and laughs!


I'm sorting out photographs from both parties and there will be plenty of details shared this week!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: