Friday, March 9, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

My first bridal shower is a week from tomorrow (Saturday, March 17)!!! I am so excited to see everyone and the enjoy the day. The shower is going to take place and my home. My mom is setting everything up in the backyard, and I'm sure it will be beautiful!

This afternoon I decided to check the 10 day forecast to see what weather we should anticipate for the event. Look what I found.......



Eeeeekkkk! Looks like it's supposed to rain! Nooo! Hopefully things will change in the next week and the forecast will show a beautiful sun picture underneath Saturday's date.

Everyone do an anti-rain dance, and think sunny thoughts! :)

1 comment:

Tiff For Tat said...

Hopefully the forecast will change by then but I know you will still have a wonderful time. Enjoy every second of it!