Thursday, March 1, 2012

We're getting Maui'd



Our honeymoon is booked! When things get a little stressful, and we begin to realize that there are still a bunch of things still left to do, we just relax and remember that 1) at the end of all of this, we'll be married, and 2) in just a few short months we'll be in Hawaii!

You might remember that last year we started thinking about where we wanted to spend our honeymoon.(Read about it here.) Though there were a few different places that we discussed, the idea that kept coming up was Hawaii. Zac has been to Hawaii a few times and loves it, and having never been, I was excited at the idea. So, just one week after saying 'I do', Zac and I will be on a plane heading to Maui. Zac's family has friends who live in Maui and who have generously offered their home to us for our visit. We are so grateful for their generousity and we can't wait for a relaxing, fun honeymoon.

Befor our plane takes off, Zac and I will be driving down to San Diego for a few days of fun. My older brother and his girlfriend are sweet enough drop us off at the airport and watch after our car while we're gone. It'll be nice to spend a few days with my brother. Since he lives 6 hours away, we don't see each other often.

Just a few more months!!! We're so excited :)

Anyone have any fun honeymoon stories or plans they'd like to share? Been to Maui and have ideas of things for us to do? I'd love to hear it all!

2 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

We are going to Hawaii too..two weeks of rest and relaxation, I can't wait!! 23 more days and I'll be there!!!

Teeny said...

Your wedding is getting so close! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures of your big day; I've read all about the hard work you've put into it. I hope you have a great time in Hawaii!