Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures and Catch Up

Today, Zac and I are headed to Chowchilla for our engagement photo session with Tess from Van's Studio of Photography! We're excited!....well, anxious and excited to be honest. The thought of someone following us around with a camera, snapping photos of us as we interact with one another seems....well....a little uncomfortable. But we are looking forward to seeing the images Tess captures and excited to have some photos to use for our save the date cards. After trying on both dresses from my Forever 21 shopping experience and standing next to Zac in his outfit of choice we determined that the yellow dress was definitely the dress to go with. Although the blue dress looked nice next to Zac's shirt, it was a little too blue, not matchy - matchy but enough to be that obnoxious couple that coordinates their clothes too closely. The yellow dress adds a nice punch of color next to Zac's blue shirt. It also has a little texture in the fabric that the blue dress lacked and that we think might photograph well (we hope). Also, since yellow is a part of our wedding color scheme any photo we choose should go nicely on a save the date card.  :)

In other news, I am SO happy that in just two short weeks my beautiful girls Sarah and Amanda will be in town.....with little Grayson! It has been killing me that I haven't been able to meet my handsome little nephew yet. Sersiously...look how handsome he is!


Sarah and Donnie were blessed with this beautiful boy on February 19th. Since then, I've been completely obsessed with looking at photos, watching videos of him and hearing his little whimpers and cries over the phone. By the time Zac and I get to meet him, he will already be 3 months old. It's so crazy how quickly time flies by.

Such a fashionable baby!


It's been even longer than that since I've seen my sister Sarah! Man I miss that girl. We've had some amazing adventures together. The kind of adventures you tell your children so that they don't make the same decisions....replacing your names (of course) with "When I was your age, I knew someone who...." as it's too embarrassing to admit that was you! :D


Some of these adventures also included my girls Amanda ...


...and Amy.


It will be so nice to finally have us all in the same place again. The last time that happened was at Sarah's baby shower back at the end of January. We are long overdue for a reunion!


No comments: