Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whoa What a Week!!!


Okay, so more like "what a crazy, awesome, fantastic, amazing, INCREDIBLE WEEK?!?!?!?!" I definitely give this last week two thumbs WAY UP! So many incredible things have happened and I feel so excited, blessed, lucky, etc., etc., etc.! Seriously my cup runneth over!

My serious lag in writing posts has been due to the fact that I have been living a very full life for the last week. Every day has been filled with some activity or another (often one AND another) and I've been moving non stop since finals ended on Wednesday. The celebrations began that evening and they are finally all winding down tonight. Needless to say I am completely exhausted but unbelievably happy.

Here's the rundown of this week:

Monday:
- Family Science Exit Exam
-Infancy Final Exam
- Internship Final Packet/Project Due
- Sarah, Amanda, and Grayson arrived

Tuesday:
- Last day of work for a week (feeling a little blah about going back but I'll be happy to be making money again!)
- Fresno READS end of the year celebration dinner at Spaghetti Factory
- Zac's parents arrived

Wednesday:
- Anthropology Final Exam
- Art Final Exam
- Margarita / Taco dinner celebration at the house

Thursday:
- Phone interview with corporate for a new position at work
- Pedicures and shopping with the girls

Friday:
- Wedding dress shopping
- Bridesmaid dress selection
- Engagement dinner
-....Engagement dinner "after party"

Saturday:
- GRADUATION!!!!
- Post Graduation BBQ at the house with the fam bam

Sunday (Today):
- Brunch at Mimi's with the girls
- Ashley's baby shower
- SLEEP!!!! (At least I'm hoping that's what's next!)

It's definitely been a packed week, but I really can't complain! It has been so wonderful being surrounded by all of my amazing friends and family for the whole week. This has definitely been a rarity for the last two semesters. Most of the time I felt so stressed; locked away in my dungeon of a study space, finishing work...alone. But the work has paid off, graduation day finally came, and I am now free to spend time with the ones that I love on a regular basis. It will be so fantastic (yet weird) to catch up with family and friends and have almost nothing new to tell them, instead of weeks worth of things to unload. I am looking forward to this new found freedom of time and energy.

I will certainly post details of each of the daily "adventures" I had this week. For now though, it is time for some serious relaxation! All of the celebrations have caught up to me and a bubble bath is calling my name. Let's just hope that I'm still awake enough to enjoy it.

***I have to renew my energy....tomorrow is day 1 of the 20/20 challenge.

No comments: