Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations!

Last night Zac and I went to a housewarming party for our friends Matt and Josh. The two just bought their first home and we were so excited to see it and celebrate this amazing accomplishment. Mattie is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and although I've only met Josh on two occasions it's clear to see why they make such a great match. Josh is just as fun and sweet as Mattie is. Here is a picture of Matt (in the red shirt) with Josh (in the black shirt) hanging out in Yosemite last month:


Just a few days ago Matt announced that he and Josh had made the ultimate commitment....they got married!! He posted this picture on his Facebook page to announce the great news:


So we all had another reason to celebrate at the housewarming party. Zac and I had such a great time checking out the happy couple's new home and celebrating their union. Congratulations Matt and Josh!!!!

When I got home from the party last night, I was excited to find out that another couple had some good news as well. My friend Holly (a coworker of mine, and frequent reader of this little blog...hi Holly!!) announced last night that she is engaged! How exciting right?! 


Another big congratulations goes out to Holly and Ryan. :) Holly and I have had many wedding related conversations in the last few months. Whenever I see her at work she asks me how wedding planning is going and is interested to know all the newest details. Now that Miss Holly is tying the knot I can't wait to hear all about her planning and her coastal wedding! I'm sure it will be a spectacular event.

A HUGE congratulations to my friends and the wonderful changes going on in their lives. I may complain about my job and serving in general but there is one great thing that has come out of working in the restaurant world. I have met some great people and made some amazing friends. Both Matt and Holly started out as my coworkers but now we're much more than that......now we are friends first and coworkers second. I am so happy for them!

Congratulations you guys!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Teeny! I can't wait to talk weddings with you :)

Teeny said...

Of course girlie! I'm so excited for you :) We definitely have to have a brides dinner with Sam.