Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flash Mob Wedding

While browsing through posts on Lovely Little Details I stumbled upon this video of a flash mob wedding in Boston. I don't know about you, but I love flash mobs. It would be awesome to see one in person sometime but timing is everything....

Anyways, check out his amazing video:


Isn't that so great? It totally gave me chills. It reminded me of another amazing video that Zac showed me years ago of a guy proposing to his girlfriend on Main Street at Disneyland. I was blown away by the video. I told Zac that he made a mistake showing me the video. (Best not to get a girl all hyped up)  :P Whether the video is real or not, it's incredible!

1 comment:

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I'm thinking that if the proposal was Disneyland, and the wedding was in a Boston mall, the reception would need to be Times Square. mark