Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogging Hiatus Over

A BIG apology to all of my readers out there (if I even still have any left!). I'm sure you've all noticed that I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus and I am happy to announce that it is finally over. During the holiday season I decided to let blogging and wedding projects take a backseat so that I could enjoy the time with my family.

At the beginning of the new year it was time to start getting into gear, get projects done, and start blogging again. Unfortunately my computer didn't agree with me. My laptop is a little older and my hard drive was giving me some serious problems. Thankfully, my older brother Michael is a genius when it comes to computers and he was able to fix the problem. Now that I have my computer back, it's time to catch up with all of you readers!

Look forward to a bunch of new posts coming in the next few weeks. There are a lot of things coming up that I can't wait to share!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

So happy to have you back! Yay! Happy dance time...looking forward to all that is ahead for you!

Liesl :)

Teeny said...

Thanks Liesl! I'm glad to be back :) Happy that I get the chance to catch up on YOUR blog!