Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank You Luke And Leena!

Over the years we've met some great people through work and school and now Zac and I are pretty blessed to have a group of amazing friends. Now that we're a little older we have some fantastic couples to hang out with, too. One of these couples is Luke and Leena. Here they are with their first, goreous, little baby, Layla.


In case you didn't get enough cuteness with the picture above, here's another shot of Layla. I just can't get enough of her!


Zac and I have had the pleasure of having dinner dates with Leena and Luke on a few occasions. Leena is quite the hostess, who makes delicious meals. Zac and I always have a good time with those two.

Early last month, Leena was excited to tell me that the wedding gift she and Luke had ordered for Zac and I had arrived early. She was too anxious to wait another four months to give it to us, so the couple invited us over for dinner and dessert.

After a lovely dinner, Leena brought this adorable brownie dessert with a sweet icing message:


Not only was the dessert thoughtful, it was yummy, too.

Zac and I were blown away with the gift that we unwrapped that night. The first surprise was a set of luggage tags. Having just booked our honeymoon (which I'll tell you all about later) we couldn't have been more excited to see those little tags. I can't waitto use them!

Then came the big surprise, which literally left me speechless for a little bit. We tore away the wrapping paper (with a little help from baby Layla) to reveal a six bottle wine refrigerator!


I am in love! It's an amazing addition to our household appliances. We put it right next to Zac's kegerator on our bar counter. It was such an amazing gift, and Zac and I can't thank Luke and Leena enough!

We love you guys!

No comments: