Sunday, April 1, 2012

In Town Bachelorette Party

Friday night was my in town bachelorette party. The girls and I hit up Club Habanos for a laid back, casual night of drinking and dancing. I had an absolute blast!



A few of us met up at Samantha's place to get ready before heading out to Habanos.


I rode with my girl Danielle, who couldn't resist getting a "car pic" of us on our way.


So many of my wonderful girls came out that night to share a drink and get a little crazy on the dance floor. It was so sweet to see new faces show up at our table. A big thank you to everyone who was able to make it out!

Miss Samantha had a fantastic time!


I was excited to see that another soon to be bride, Holly, (part of team Bridey) was able to come out. She's going to be a Mrs. in less than a week!!!!


My friend Victoria from work was thrilled to have a night out. Mama just had baby number three only 4 weeks ago! (She looks fantastic doesn't she?!) My poor little size A's were a wee bit envious of her new found double D's. :P


Tiana and I have been friends since November of 2003 when I got hired at Applebee's. When I saw her come in the door at Habanos on Friday, I knew it was going to be a good night. Everyone has one of those friends in their life who are so fun, so sweet, and with whom you can be yourself around. With Tiana it doesn't matter how much time has gone by since the last time we've seen each other, we just fall right back into place. I love this girl and she's stuck with me for life!


Miss Leena! I love when I get to hang out with Leena. She's one of the greatest friendships I've had come out of working my current job.


Our table was full of drinks all night long and everyone was having a good time.


Being the bride and wearing a veil all night will certainly get you some attention and shots kept showing up at our table. My girl Tiana was all about the BJ shots. All the whipped cream and no hands....


...well, what can I say? It was a good night!

Thanks again to all of you wonderful ladies who came out and made Friday night so much fun! I love you all.


3 comments:

Liesl said...

Looks like a fun time out with the ladies, as it should be, and you look great in that hot purple pink dress! :)

Frances said...

how fun!!! loved your dress... and veil!! how fun was it wearing it around all night! ha I can't wait till my bach so i can wear one!! :) i mean when else in your life can you run around a bar in a veil with you girlfriends?!

eliz said...

That is a great color dress!!! Looked like a great time! I can't wait for my bachelorette after this post!! :-)