Friday, April 20, 2012

2 Weeks!

We're down to just two weeks before the big day! In fourteen days, at 5pm, our guests should have taken their seats and the wedding should begin. I have to applaud (quite loudly!) all of you wonderful bloggers out there who managered to successfully maintain your blogs right up until the wedding. I have been overwhelmed these days with a change in my job, and the crazy amount of last minute details and projects to be sorted out. My poor blog has quickly fallen on the list of priorities. It appears as though my posts with details and pictures of all of the wonderful events leading up to the wedding (both bridal showers, the out of town bachelorette party, and the rehearsal dinner) will all have to make their debut after the honeymoon. :/

I hope you will all continue to check back in and catch these posts! As for me....its time to work on a few more projects, including a few for my fellow bridey, Samantha's, bridal shower tomorrow! So much to get done....so little time :)

2 comments:

Saying I do said...

best of luck to you as you count down to your big day!

Tiff For Tat said...

Yawhoooo! Just breath and ask for help from those around you!! Your going to have a fantastic day!