Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It Has Arrived!

School is starting up again this week and it makes me a little sad that I won't be heading to the store and stocking up on school supplies for the start of a new semester. Minus the expenses I love going to school. I especially love the first week of school when I get to see who is in all of my classes (in major classes its always nice to see familiar faces) and hear about all of the things I'll be working on and learning throughout the semester. Yes, the true geek in me LOVES school.

My saddness for not attending school this semester is small in comparison to the excitement I felt when this package arrived in the mail yesterday:


I quickly opened up the package to reveal.....MY DIPLOMA! It felt so good to see my name and the official seals. Graduation was something special and it felt great to accomplish this. This piece of paper represents years of hard work, an unbelievable amount of papers, projects, and assignments, many long nights of studying, and a few hundred laps around the parking lot looking for a spot.


One of the gifts that my parents gave me for graduation was a frame for my diploma. As soon as I opened the package I went straight upstairs to grab the frame and put my diploma in its new home.


It only took a few minutes to get the diploma fitted in the frame....


...and up on the wall in the office.


I think it looks amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! that's awesome teen :)