Friday, August 19, 2011

Premier Bride Magazine

A few months back, one of my bridesmaids, Amy told me that she had heard from a friend of hers that Zac and I were going to be in the next issue of Premier Bride Magazine. (One of Scott and Amy's wedding photos was used as an advertisement for Van's Studio of Photography in the last edition of the magazine.) Zac and I were excited to see which photo was chosen. We also knew that there was a chance of last minute changes so it was possible that our picture might not have made the cut in the end. When the new magazine came out a few weeks ago we finally got to find out.


There we are on page 14! We both thought that it was pretty cool that our photographer, Tess, had submitted one of our photos from our photoshoot at Zac's grandparents' house, to be in the magazine. Needless to say, my mom was very excited and picked up more than her fair share of copies of the magazine. Zac and I picked up a few copies as well. (We thought perhaps that parents and grandparents would want a copy.)



We loved the picture that Tess chose. She does such fantastic work and we can't wait to see what amazing shots she captures at our wedding.

1 comment:

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I love all the buzz about your wedding. You two honeys seem so sweet and this photo is beeutiful!