Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! Hope that everyone is enjoying this holiday!

I am lucky enough to have this holiday off again this year. The last few years I have requested the time off but this year I got the patriotic holiday off of work by sheer luck. My current availability states that I am not available to work on Monday or Friday. Thankfully 4th of July has landed on a Monday this year which means that I have the day off. Zac and I will be enjoying some celebratory fireworks this evening.

In the meantime, this afternoon I will be helping my good friend Kim redecorate her mother's room while she is on vacation! On Friday we painted the room a rich shade of gray with a twelve inch white border on top. Kim has picked out a beautiful duvet, some amazing pillows and a few other fantastic accessories. I can't wait to see the final product!

Have a great holiday!!!!

No comments: