Wednesday, July 10, 2013

8 Week Update

Happy 8 weeks Zaney Boy! (And happy 200th post!)


This week I managed to break apart the lens to the very nice camera that my parents let me borrow to take Zane's weekly pictures. (Go me!) It was the cherry on top of a very long week. His 8 week photoshoot was taken with my iPhone. He was such a mover and made a BUNCH of adorable faces but unfortunately most pictures had blurred limbs. This was the best one of the bunch. Hopefully next week we'll have the lens fixed and can get better quality photos of our boy again.

Work has left me emotional and exhausted. I'm hoping I'll get the chance to update about how work is going but in addition to stealing time away from my handsome little man, working is also making blogging just about impossible. :/

Zane is doing great, though and that's something to be super happy about. Our boy is growing and had a big time growth spurt this past week. He's moving a ton, smiling at people us and sleeping very well. Last night he went down at 8:00pm after his bath and didn't wake up until 1:00am. After a diaper change and a feeding he went right back to sleep. This mama is grateful as it is now 4:00am and I am getting ready for work.

The prints we ordered of Zane's newborn photos have arrived so I'm hoping I'll get the chance to share those with you soon. For now, it's off to work....

No comments: