Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Adventure!

As I mentioned in my last post (found here) there are some exciting things going on in our household. The last few months have been busy but fun. Since our wedding I have been pleasantly surprised with compliments on the decor from our big day and have received requests from friends and coworkers to assist in planning and crafting items for other weddings and parties. These requests have left me beyond flattered and utterly excited!

I think I have found my calling!

Sparkles & Cheaterpants the blog will slowly be making its transition into Sparkles & Charm Wedding & Event Planning!

It is definitely in the beginning stages but I'm excited for this new business venture!

Be sure to check me out at the Sparkles & Charm Facebook page!

More details coming soon!


No comments: