Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The future Mrs. Chapman

One thing that kind of urks me are plastic hangers for wedding dresses. It's always nice to see a photo of the beautiful dress hanging up as the bride gets ready for the wedding....but that plastic hanger can be so distracting. I don't understand why bridal salons don't automatically offer nicer hangers with the purchase of a wedding gown. Even if they were an additional cost, I'm sure the sellers would make some money.

Needless to say, I was super excited when I saw personalized custom bridal hangers being sold on Etsy.com. I just love browsing through pages on Etsy.com There are some talented people out there.


While looking through pages I stumbled upon the personalized bridal hanger and the excitement was unbearable. There were several sellers offering a variety of hangers made of different materials, in different colored stains. Some were available with the word Bride...



other included intials of the bride and groom separated by a heart...



 but the one that I fell in love with was the option to have Mrs. and your future last name twisted into the metal of the hanger.



I had to have it!

So I contacted the seller, placed my order and happily waited for it to arrive...which it did, just 10 days later.


So excited to hang my dress from this awesome hanger...
...that is once I actually find the perfect dress. :)

No comments: